(1) Learn how to control devices using Arduino and a TV Remote Control: Arduino workshop by Michael Shiloh at The Shipyard in Berkeley, this Tuesday, March 29, 5:30pm-7:30pm https://teachmetomake.wordpress.com/
(1) Learn how to control devices using Arduino and a TV Remote Control
Teach Me To Make holds regular workshops at their Open Source Computer Lab in Berkeley
The workshop fee is $20
Open Source Computer Lab
1010 Murray Street
Berkeley, CA 94710
Every other Tuesday. The next workshop is on 4/12
5:30 PM – 7:30 PM (Would you prefer 6 – 8 PM? Send your opinion to michael AT teachmetomake DOT com)
Arduino basics are covered for any newcomers, followed by selected intermediate and advanced topics. At the upcoming workshop we will cover:
- How to know when to use what kind of transistor, and where to use it
- Learn how to control devices using Arduino and a TV Remote Control. We will use this tutorial from tronixstuff, which is a most excellent Arduino resource. Please bring any unused remotes you might have to the workshop.
(2) List of all Arduino shields
Freetronics has a master list of “all” Arduino Shields , including pin usage details so you can identify conflicts. Know any shields not on the list? Tell them and receive a free Freetronics ProtoShield Basic.